Our opening hours are Tuesday to Friday, 10am – 5pm.
We are closed Monday, Saturday and Sunday.
WHAT IS OPEN?
Nadia Hernández-Entre Todo, Todxs (Among Everything, Everyone)
WHAT IS CLOSED?
The Verge zine library is closed until further notice.
There are presently no public openings or events at Verge.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU– health and safety
Our priority is to keep our visitors and staff safe. Our health and safety measures include:
- The gallery has a maximum capacity of 1 person per 4 square metres – please follow staff instructions.
- Hand sanitiser is available upon entry.
- Signage on the front window to encourage physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Roomsheets and other exhibition collateral are available as downloadable files.
- USU contact tracing – customer contact information will be kept for a period of 28 days for the process of tracing COVID-19 infections. Information will be stored confidentially and securely.
- We continue to follow the NSW Government health guidelines and will update our procedures as necessary.
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR US – health and safety
- Please don’t visit the gallery if you feel unwell, have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 including a fever and sore throat in the last 14 days, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please keep at least 1.5 metres from others.
- Please do not touch the artworks.
- There is a space provided at the front of the gallery to leave large bags
- Use hand-sanitiser provided.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app.
Visitors who do not comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave the gallery to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff.
We ask that you take care of each other during your visit. We look forward to seeing you at the gallery soon.